We are always looking for unique, high-quality content in the Personal Finance, Small business management and matters relating to Gambian Economy and Governance. If you offer expertise and thought-leadership in one of these areas, we would be happy to consider you for a guest post.
We will provide writers with a brief bio at the end of the article, and a link to their blog or company website. Online writing is an excellent way to reach new audiences, increase your exposure, build your brand recognition and authority in your area of expertise.
Please contact us if you’re interested in submitting a guest post.
- The post should be relevant to small businesses or personal financial management.
- Please write a unique and original post content.
- Do not just copy from another site and forward to us, because the duplicated content does not help.
- Feel free to include a relevant photo in your article, with appropriate photo credit (if applicable)
- We prefer posts with 1000 words or slightly more.
- Please limit the links in your article to 2, and of course, you may include a link back to your site. All links subject to approval.
- We reserve the right not to publish any article or to link a particular site.
- Please include Author Bio
- No affiliate codes or referral links are allowed in the guest post.
- We do have editorial fees to pay our bills.
Are you ready to write? Please send us the topic or the draft post for review. If we agree that it is an interesting article, we’ll work with you to publish the article on this site.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Be the first to comment